Copernicos Group supports organizations to handle their physical assets more innovatively and cost-effectively by connecting different ‘worlds’. Asset Management is a comprehensive domain, with many specialties and many stakeholders. Everyone perceives his own ‘mental model’ of the asset. To us, good Asset Management comprises of linking these parts into a coherent unity. In addition to the view of designers, financiers, users and maintainers of the asset, a shared vision is also important. A view that places everyone’s part in a unity, which improves collaboration resulting in an optimal cost-effective result.
Copernicos Group creates cohesion in:
– Connecting separate phases into one lifecycle
– Connecting the involved specialties
– Connecting stakeholders
Copernicos Group specializes in change management, more specifically in ‘change tackling’, an active, do-oriented approach to achieve a desired result in daily practice with people from the organization. Our ambition is to make the client change-competent himself, necessary due to current, ongoing dynamics in and around organizations. The ability to excel in cooperation is important for good Asset Management. People along with physical assets are a principal part within Asset Management. The interaction between people, and between people and technical/information systems determines results. We deploy our services (see separate page) to the requirements and necessities of your organisation, to change the current daily routine to a new routine that prepares you for the future. In short, a focused approach:
• Innovating in formulating, visualizing and communicating the vision of the organization.
• Becoming aware with active pilot project or field labs in order to give concrete substance to this vision together with the employees.
• Learning by training and on-the-job-coaching, to implement (organization-wide) the successful results from the pilot project or field labs.
• Securing the results and the continuous improvement thereof in the organization.